Monday, October 22, 2007

retail therapy

i love this song from Mika.



ok, i know i am not that big but why do i always have trouble buying pants? sometimes i can get into this particular size (which i shall not reveal here) for a particular brand but when i try that particular size for a different brand, it does not fit. everytime i want to buy a pair of trousers, be it a bermuda, a cropped pants, jeans, slack and every other type of pants u name it, i will face the biggest challenge ever. it is so depressing that i consider myself lucky if i am able to find one that fits me perfectly. buying shirts is not so much of a problem (at least not yet), thank God for that. this is definitely a cause for concern. i should start thinking about exercising. but then again, it never happened. this is what i call hot hot chicken shit. hahaha. one minute i'm so worried about my body, my weight and my figure, the next minute i find myself slumped on the sofa with a bowl of ice-cream complete with chocolate topping, nuts, sprinkles and what not. and i have no one to blame but me. lalalalala~ hey, but that does not give you the right to comment and say hurtful things, okay?

one more thing, is it just me or are pants getting super duper low-waisted nowadays? i hate low-waist cuts not because i don't have the perfect figure to flaunt 'em (yet) but simply because they are super duper low that my butt will be showing whenever i sit down, let alone when i bend down, to try on shoes for example. gosh. even if i have a trim waistline, i don't think i would want my butt to show, would i? unless if i decide not to sit at all the whole time, which is utterly ridiculous. whoever invented low-waisted jeans is an a**hole. and i mean it wholeheartedly. and i am not being a sour grape.

where the hell can i find pants/jeans etc that will fit me perfectly? any ideas/suggestions? maybe i should go to uk and shop, what say you sis? i'm sure i can find my size there. in fact, i feel 'small' there. or perhaps you can buy me a nice pair of jeans, say one from victoria beckham's clothing line or kate moss's (right, like they have my size) or any other funky, cool uk brand and courier it home? *batting eyelashes*

so, whoever says shopping is a therapy? to me, it is more stressful than anything else.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

come here la babe..sure de-stress punya hehe..owh owh, i went 2 london last sat n omg sale, sale, sale everywhere!!! thanks goodness i dont have much time 2 linger around oxford st., tu pun dekat 2 jam habis kat satu kedai je! after that i had to rush back 2 catch my bus back..haihh..rugi rugi..should have stayed 2 nites..tp apple day kat camb. on sunday takmau miss jugak kan..haihh..*bila la mau start focus study nih, heh heh* come here babe, seriously, u come alone after u finish ur chambering..lepak 1 month ke (so u can be my bibik here)..hehe..

Unknown said...

babe, u courier me some nice2 tops la. my long call date is 29 nov so ill still be working until then. and i plan to take a month-long hol in december, then start work in jan 2008 je, waddaya think? might as well start afresh, right? how la to go there? u send me the tix la. *batting eyelashes* if u do, ill be more than glad to be ur bibik, deal? heheheh..

Len Bkn Nama Sebenar said...

I hv trouble buying jeans too..
dh muat kt butt pinggang lak longgar.. shape pn lari.. hoho.. xleh yg betui2 fit.. last2 pakai slack yg straight cut je.. busan2..

Unknown said...

waaa thank u thank u for telling. at least i know i'm not alone. hehehe...ada juga yg senasib ye..

Anonymous said...

me too la darling oiii...well i guess most of us pun hv d same prob kn...dun worry..heheh.esp when my butt n thighs ni makin gedabak...huhuuuu....

Anonymous said...

same here. :-(

Anonymous said...

same here,darl..

Unknown said...

thank u guys. u made me feel so much better coz i know dat im not alone. but then how la nak cari seluar yg fit nicely? mana nak cari? nak tunggu slim, entah bila2 la...haih...but if u guys ada idea/suggestion mana nak cari, do lemme know yeah? really appreciate it. thanks!