Monday, April 20, 2015

Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

Last weekend I baked something savoury for a change. I found a recipe of a cheddar cheese biscuits and I was tempted to try. I used a block of Bega Cheddar Cheese and I grated it myself. If you are lazy to grate, you can always buy the gated cheese off the supermarket but the price is slightly more expensive than the block cheese. The choice is yours. The biscuits turn out yummy especially when eaten fresh from the oven. By the end of the day, I only have a few pieces left. Hubby and Babycakes loved the biscuits. This is the first batch, btw. The recipe stated that it yields 18 biscuits but I got more that, maybe around 30+ because I made them not too big. These biscuits are perfect for snacks or eaten with a grilled or fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

No comments: