Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nestle Cerelac The Triple Goodness Moment

A while ago I entered a contest on fb. This contest was held by Nestle Cerelac. There are three categories namely Mr and Ms Strong Bone Sweet Smile, The Immunity Supercuties and The Little Adventurers. You have to upload a picture of your kid according to the category and there are certain requirements you have to fulfill. For example, for Mr and Ms Strong Bone Sweet Smile, the picture must be a picture of your little one smiling away or showing that your little one is doing something that requires him/her to use his/her strong bones e.g. lifting blocks or pushing a cart.
For the second category, The Immunity Supercuties, your have to upload a picture of your little one that shows he/she has a strong immunity and must show his/her tummy. I entered the first two categories only because I had forgotten about the third category. 
Yesterday I received an email from Cereal saying that I have won the consolation prize. Alhamdulillah. I won a branded feeding set worth RM250. I wish I had won the grand prize but no prize is too small for me.I will upload the picture of the prize when I receive it, Insyaallah.

No comments: