Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Cadbury Dairy Milk Share Bag

During the fasting month, Cadbury held a contest on its Facebook page where they gave a list of 11 situations in which you want to share your Cadbury chocolates with. Contestants must come up with list no 12 and are required to email the no. 12 list. Little that I know, my entry was chosen to be one of the lucky winners. I was excited when they emailed me to give my details.

 Last week, a courier guy came and gave this box to me. He said it was a cake. I didn't know there was a chilled option for couriered items.

I opened the package and there was a brown box. Inside the box were 2 packs of Cadbury Dairy Milk. You know how exciting it is to receive a parcel but the happiness is doubled when the parcel contains yummy chocolates! The next day, I gave 2 bars each to my colleagues and staffs. Such happy day.

2 comments:

ramesh said...

Hey, i did'nt get any!

Unknown said...

sorry ram! u were on mc la that day. :P