Hello! Ahhh how fast time flies. My last post was about me sharing my excitement about our holidays and before I know it, it is almost one month ago when we went on our holiday.
If you are friends with me on facebook and followed me on Instagram, you would have known that we went to Perth, Australia this time. Last year we went to Sydney and this year it was Perth. We really love the Land Down Under, huh? Well you may wonder, why Perth? I have been to Perth with my family back in the early 2000s and honestly I have forgotten how the city looks like.
The reason why we chose Perth, despite having been to Sydney just last year are:
- The flight is about 5 1/2 hours only;
- The flight tickets and accommodation aren't as expensive as going to Europe;
- We (I) don't need to take a lot of leave days as 5-7 days are enough;
- The exchange rate is not as expensive as the Euro Dollar or Japanese Yen;
- The weather when we went was lovely as it was autumn and nearing winter so you don't have to bring thick, wooly winter clothing. A light jacket will do;
- We would love to go to Goldcoast or even Hong Kong (been to both places with my family too but of course I don't mind going back again, with my own little family) but if we go to these cities, there are theme parks and Babycakes may be a bit too small to go on most of the rides while I won't be able to go on ANY rides because I'm pregnant so it will be a waste. Not that I will go on those crazy roller coaster rides but I would love to go on the tea cups or carousel with Babycakes but you know they have a strict ruling that doesn't allow pregnant women on rides. I will end up waiting while hubby and Babycakes enjoy the rides. No way!
I'll write more about our trip in another post, Insyaallah.