Thursday, June 03, 2010

that humble little product

Do you know what apple cider vinegar is? This humble product has a lot of amazing health benefits. I am currently taking apple cider vinegar on a daily basis. Just mix the apple cider vinegar with water (I prefer warm) and add honey to it and drink. Bragg’s apple cider vinegar is most commonly sold here in Malaysia. I am not sure if I have seen other brands of apple cider vinegar selling besides Bragg’s. I bought mine at Vitacare Pharmacy at RM18.90. I am not sure how much Guardian and Watson’s are selling though but how much difference can there be anyway, right?


Trust me, it is good for your health. And hey, who would have thought that it is good for the skin too? If you are interested to know more, simply click on the links below. Or better still, Google it yourself.

3 comments:

dipsz said...

Guardian and Watson's price about the same :)

Miera Nadhirah said...

I used to take some but I did not quite like the soury taste la... Now I take Monavie and also honey.... Hmmmm....

Unknown said...

dipsz,
but kalau beli time sale, mesti lagi murah kan? vitacare ni macam x pernah sale je...

miera,
did u add honey to it? it tastes much better with honey. i always squeeze a bit more than a tbsp of honey for the sweet taste. btw what's Monavie?