Monday, February 08, 2010

coffee story

You see, at home, I normally drink Nescafe O (hereinafter referred to as coffee). I decided to cut down on the condensed milk intake, thus the O part. My maid usually made my coffee for me. What is there to complain anyway? Unless if it’s too sweet or too dilute or too much coffee or not hot enough, then only I’ll complain. But she's being consistent so I'm not complaining. Sometimes I made it myself. The good thing about making your own cup of coffee, or any other drinks for that matter, is that you can make it to your liking. If you like it sweet, by all means, load up on the sugar. If you like it bitter, use more coffee. If you like with creamer, suit yourself.

Speaking of which, I just made myself a cup of steaming hot coffee. And I think it is the best cup of coffee ever! Damn the taste is just perfect.

Well my family may beg to differ though.

When we were on holiday, sometimes I would make a pot of coffee or milo. for everyone. Over there, we don’t use condensed milk. Instead, we use fresh milk. So go figure. The taste is definitely different. My family thinks that I made the worst tasting coffee ever. I don’t mind the mocking. I don’t mind making the coffee. Seriously. Not one bit. My philosophy is simple. I make it to my own liking. Too bad if you don’t like it hehehe. I think it tastes fine, if not great. Sometimes I wish I could get away with making coffee for them but they would ask me to make one every once in a while. So what can I say? Drink at your own risk.

Ok I better finish my coffee before it gets cold.

Anyway, how do you like your coffee?

6 comments:

-iza dora- said...

NO, I DONT LIKE COFFEE~!!!NO THANK YOU..EVEN IF ITS MADE SPECIALLY TO SUIT MY TASTEBUDS..NO..I'LL JUST PASS...

Thank you~!!

Unknown said...

ooo tak mau kopi ye? baru ingat nak belanja starbucks and/or coffee bean and/or gloria jeans coffee. too bad. :P

btw teringat time kita duduk di ilham dulu, punyala ko bising bila aku buat kopi kan? pastu aku suruh ko masuk bilik, duk diam2, tutup pintu. ohh those were the days...

-iza dora- said...

owh ye babe..those were the days...babe...i can definitely drink pure choc or anything other than coffee..so org kate rezeki jgn ditolak..bole je babe blanje..kalau mau..tak perlu tunggu till d day i drink coffee..*gulung mata*...

Anonymous said...

Freshly Brewed Coffee!!!!

The best....luckily my office got 1 coffee maker/grinder....

if working in the morning...espresso is the answer...

on afternoon shift...brewed coffee...

I like em freshly grind....:D:D

Unknown said...

iza,
kalau pergi coffee bean/starbucks/gloria jeans, orang minum kopi ye. bukan chocolate drink atau tea. takpe aku sanggup tunggu ko mau minum kopi, then aku belanja. :P

adri,
bestnya, hari2 dapat minum freshly brewed coffee. i bet the smell is stimulating. nothing beats the smell of freshly brewed coffee, kan?

Anonymous said...

yeah...nothing beats that...

hahahahaha