Friday, January 29, 2010

radio gaga

When I am in the office, I would listen to the radio via the web. Even though I need to think and read, I just can’t stand the silence. I don’t know about you but I just have to have a little bit of music in the background. The stations that I normally tune in to are Lite.fm and Mix.fm, with the occasional Fly.fm, Era or Suria.fm. I seldom tune in to Hitz.fm simply because the songs are not the kind of songs that you can listen to when you need to ease your mind. The last thing I want to listen to are some noise and head-banging tunes.

However, what I notice is that, the stations keep on playing the same songs over and over again. And this goes on for days. For the past few days, I have been listening to Mix.fm and I notice that the songs are the same. In one day, I get to hear these songs, among others, numerous times.

  1. Stay- Ronan Keating
  2. Say Hey- Michael Franti
  3. Avalanche- Marie Digby
  4. Straight Through My Heart- The Backstreet Boys
  5. Gone- Kelly Clarkson
  6. Fireflies- Owl City
  7. I Look To You- Whitney Houston
  8. Sweet Dreams- Beyonce

These songs are nice. I love listening to them. But when it comes on air 5-10 times a day, I kinda got sick of it. It’s annoying.

And don’t get me started with the ads on radio.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when am i gonna send you all the songs :P

hari hari download, dah takde geng nak share mp3 ni... tsk!

Unknown said...

tu lah!! i want new songs! tsk..