Tuesday, August 18, 2009

too close for comfort

One of the (many) things that pisses me off is when some people stand a bit too close for comfort to me. By people, I mean total stranger(s). For instance, when queuing up at an ATM. why the hell do you have to stand so close to me? it's not like i have millions in my account. or it's not like i'm stealing the bank's money. duhhh. it really annoys the hell out of me when i can literally feel and smell (euuuuuwwwwwwww) the breath of the person standing behind me. more often than not, it is not a pleasant smell. even if it smells like peppermint, i would feel like puking. like, seriously. not only that, when i turn around, i will most likely bump into them or step onto their shoes. the worst part is, some of these idiots would give me 'the look' as if i was wrong for bumping into them. helloooo...why do you have to stand so close to me in the first place anyway? unless you're a hunk with a 6-pack who smells like Dunhill Desire Red or Hugo Boss No. 6, then i wouldn't mind.


btw, this not only happens at the ATM. it happens anywhere and everywhere that requires a queue. heck, it even happens in court. bleugh~

No comments: