Thursday, May 22, 2008

excuse me...

when people approach one person and asks for direction, the person must answer politely and with a sweet smile. but what are the odds that people approach you and ask for direction all the time when there are other people around? this happens to me most, if not everytime i go to court. don't take me wrong. it's not that i don't like people approaching me or it's not that i'm too good to answer them or give them directions but it happens all the time that it makes me think, "do i look like a muka kaunter pertanyaan?" huhuhuh~ i told a friend about this and he said that those people are trying to approach me as in nak mengorat or konon-konon nak kenal. funny what he said because most of the people who asked me were the defendants and most of them are either a pakcik or a makcik or someone who is old enough to be my dad. i mean, if some putera raja or hans isaac/tony eusoff/anuar zain yang approach, berbaloi la jugak, kan? hahaha~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well maybe its bcoz from the look of your face..u wont disappoint them...hehe..

Unknown said...

hahaha. i shall treat that as a compliment. =)

Mohamad said...

izyan, may i know where's the nearest petrol station? :D

-azim

Unknown said...

eiii u ingat i ni tempat kaunter pertanyaan ke? pele-pele sungguh!

Len Bkn Nama Sebenar said...

excuse wheres the ladies room?
huhu..
yeah biasenye org suka btanya kt org yg muka friendly.. kalu garang2 takut org nk p tny.. ;)

Unknown said...

len, thank u. i take that as a compliment as well. =)